Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Matte Multiple // I tried the Multiple from NARS, but it never seemed to work on me. This formula might be the answer!
- DIY Light Fixtures // Leave it to Martha to make me want to buy a bunch of funnels and turn them into overhead brights.
- Stripe Tote // Is there anything more timeless than a stripe?! Didn't think so. Now I want to go back to the beach.
- Jenna Lyons // Jennifer Vallez's work has me sporting a double-barrel grin. It's a gallery wall MUST!
- Olivine Lotion // You had me at HELLO! How a-dorable is the packaging? If it smells half as good as it looks, I'm in!
- Oh Joy for Target // Don't forget Joy Cho's Target collection hits stores this weekend. I'll be there with bells on!
- Ban.do's New Arrivals // I'll be honest, I placed an order before 6 am the day Ban.do debuted their gift line. I'm smitten!
- Emma Bow Ballet Flats // I recently gave the Emma flats another try. I've decided I can wear them and they're comfortable. I think the patent pair I initially tried left a bad impression. However, I'm still not sure if I'm sold. I really love the color choices and prints, but I keep staring at my feet trying to figure out what's missing when I put them on. I think it's the lack of toe cleavage. Now, I know there are just as many people who hate it as there are people who love it. The Emma covers ups EVERYTHING, and I've decided that's my hang up. Does this make me crazy?!
There you have it, m' dears! Cheers to a snazzy weekend. Make it count.
P.S. Scheduled posts may be hit or miss in the coming week (or two).
I'll do my best to post content as I find time. Thanks for your patience! In the meantime, you can find me 'Gramming here.