|Copper and Concrete Lamp via Brit + Co.|
|Sculptural Hand Dish via A Beautiful Mess|
|Rainbow Flower Wreath via The House That Lars Built|
|Chalkboard Planter Baskets via Lesley Graham|
|Letter-Shaped Boxes via Studio DIY|
Just thought I'd pop in and say HOWDY! Oh, and maybe show you five DIYs that make me want to get m' craft on...
- ONE: Copper and Concrete Lamp via Brit + Co. — Simple and modern. I'm obsessed with the vintage feel of the bulb.
- TWO: Kelly Wearstler Inspired Sculptural Hand Dish via A Beautiful Mess — What an incredibly lovely idea! I want one.
- THREE: Rainbow Flower Wreath via The House That Lars Built — The most colorful and pretty way to welcome Spring.
- FOUR: Chalkboard Planter Baskets via Lesley Graham — I'm SO doing this once we get to Swell Rio. The stripes?! I die.
- FIVE: Letter-Shaped Boxes via Studio DIY — This would make an a-mazing gift! Wouldn't you flip if you received this?!
What sorts of crafty plans do you have up your sleeve these days? Do tell.
Post a Comment