If you're involved in the OFD Snail Mail Exchange, I thought I'd let you in on a few reminders...
- March pen pals have been assigned. The sooner you get your mail off to the recipient, the better!
- I continue to get emails from people who have not been receiving mail from their assigned pen pal. I don't intend to keep tabs on all 150+ participants. Hey, sometimes people forget! Focus on the fact that you brightened someone else's day.
- If you find life is too busy at the moment and you'd like to opt out of the Snail Mail Exchange, my feelings WILL NOT be hurt. Just send me an email and I'll take you off the roster for future months. Give a letter, get a letter—that's the point!
- Whether or not you want to continue to communicate with previous assigned pen pals is YOUR call. You're not obligated.
- To lighten the load on my end, pen pals are randomly selected each month by a list generator. If for some reason you're assigned the same person from a previous month, it must be a sign that you're meant to be besties.
- Flaunt that mail with #OFDGOINGPOSTAL! I'm so impressed by this postal lovin' crew. Keep those Instagram pics coming!
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the Snail Mail Exchange, send 'em my way!
IMAGE CREDITS: STATIONERY // PEN // STAMPS // PAPERCLIPS
Post a Comment