Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Chocolate-Covered Stroopwafels // Have you heard of Mouth? They have everything from craft gins to caramels. I'm in!
- Petite Notes // Sugar Paper's latest batch of new arrivals made my heart skip a beat. No, I don't NEED another notebook, but gold foil gets me every time. Can't stop. Won't stop. It's a full-blown addiction.
- NARS Lipstick in Schiap // I still need to work up the courage to try this lipstick favorite. As my preggo wardrobe is rather blah, this might just be the snazzy kick I need. Have you tried it?!
- Sunglasses // A set of tortoiseshell sunnies for less than eight dollars. Are you stinkin' kidding me?
- Panama Hat // I love the addition of the Peony colored ribbon to this chic and classic hat. Amaze balls!
- Pom-Pom Scarf // The Love List is complete when there are pom-poms. You're welcome, sweet friends.
- Leather Satchel // I've never been a neutral gal, but this shade of grey is delish. It pairs beautifully with any color.
- Anchor Print // I'm thinking this giclee from Linda & Harriett might be a great addition to Max's gallery wall.
- Molteni Baby Skinsuits // With the Tour de France in full swing, I started Googling cycling apparel for babies. Ridonkulous, I know! But you should have seen the way Flyboy's face lit up when I showed him some of my finds.
- Double Cape Knot Bracelet // The perfect preppy-chic summer accessory. I love it! The price isn't too shabby, either.
- Blair Ritchey Wallet // Because a pop of Chartreuse is necessary. You know I'll be toting my Lulu with me next week.
- Haute in the Heat // In preparation for my trip next week, I'll need to slap on two coats of this Raspberry polish.
Cheers to a snazzy weekend! Make it count.
P.S. I'll return to blogging on July 22nd. In the meantime, follow One Fine Day on Instagram.