- The Color Curator Necklace in Fruit Punch // Because a colorful necklace makes me feel like I can conquer the world...
- French Terry Stripe Dress // I have this one in BOTH colors. It's a cheap non-maternity option that's super comfy.
- Pom-Pom Flower // A go-to accessory that has magical powers. You can't have a bad day when you're sporting one.
- Gramercy Watch // If you're going to have to pass the time, you might as well have something pretty to stare at...
- Cece Leather Ballet Flats // I'll be sporting my favorite shoes. With a color this cheerful, I'll be walking on sunshine.
- Domino Magazine // It's taken everything inside me to not tear into this until today. I figured it would be a nice reward.
- Pen and Paper // When you're preggo, people shower you with so much love. It's best I catch up on thank-you notes.
- Dior Addict Lip Glow // My new favorite lip balm to keep my lips moisturized with a subtle hint of color.
- Transport Tote // A cute clutch would be ideal, but this bag lady has far too many things to lug around today.
- BKR Bottle // Staying hydrated doesn't have to be a pesky chore when you've got a cute water bottle.
- Snacks // When they give me the green light to eat, you can bet I'll be ready to devour my apple and granola bar.
You see what I mean?! Once a planner, always a planner. Happy Tuesday, y'all!
P.S. Have you entered the Blogaversary Giveaway?! See more details here.
Post a Comment