Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Scallops Print by Note To Self // I've had my eye on this print for awhile, but I'm still not sure where I'd put it. Does this ever happen to you?! I've noticed that I keep using "Max's nursery" as my primary excuse to hoard cute artwork lately.
- Dress Your Tech by Julie Song // Each Thursday, I look forward to DLF's Dress Your Tech series. This week, I couldn't help but be inspired by this Ralph Waldo Emerson quote. It's incredibly important to be honest with yourself.
- On the Dot Bangle // I have a feeling I'd wear this little guy on repeat. Does anyone do bangles better than Kate Spade?!
- Bell White Flush Mount Lamp // Many of you keep asking for a house tour, and it kind of stresses me out. It's not that I don't want to show you what we've done with the place (because I'm super proud of how far it's come), but we live in base housing. Believe me when I say there's no magic filter to get rid of the grody linoleum flooring and popcorn ceilings. Ha Ha! While Lil' Puna had its a-mazing view, we were able to hide many of the rental's imperfections, but it took some time. I've found that swapping out little details like ugly fixtures can make a HUGE difference. This light fixture might be one of those small updates that makes an impact—or at least that's what I'm hoping...
- Harper Scalloped Suede Flats // Remember my Magic Pot Shoes? Let me jog your memory with this post. Aside from the silly story that's synonymous with my favorite skimmers, I absolutely LOVE these shoes. Of course, J.Crew had to up the ante and add a snazzy scallop detail. I honestly didn't think I could love them any more. Please don't tempt me. I might slap myself if I bought another pair of flats, but it would be totally worth it...
- Double End Crystal Cuff // This may be hard to believe, but it's been months since I've added a new piece to my bauble collection. This cuff is cordially invited to the arm party. Répondez s'il vous plaît.
- Mrs. Godfrey Chair // When I came home from Iowa, Flyboy set up some of the pieces he picked up at Ikea. I'm incredibly smitten with the wingback chair we got for the nursery. As a result, I can't stop thinking about beautiful armchairs, especially colorful mid-century pieces. Some girls dream about diamonds and shoes, but I adore yummy upholstered chairs. If for some reason I fell into a pool of cash, you can bet I'd splurge on a few ridiculously amazing pieces.
- Ban.do Twist Scarf // This accessory has been on repeat this week. Why worry about washing your hair when you can throw it up with something this cute? Not to mention, it's just another stylish way to beat the summer heat.
- Bye Felicia Tee // When my sister texts me with a link and a handful of emojis, I know it must be important. In fact, I almost fell off my spin bike when I reached for my phone to see what this link was all about. Just as I imagined, my little sister did NOT disappoint. Tees in the Trap is an a-mazing site with tons of cheeky tees. I've got my eye on Bye Felicia, Adorbs, and Girl, Bye. If only they made one that says "Bye, Ashy." That would just be too perfect!
- Cardholder // As a card-carrying member of the Blair Ritchey fan club, I was ecstatic to see these added to her shop.
Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Make it count.
P.S. Thanks for your patience this week as I worked to get back into the bloggie groove. You're a peach!