Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Intersecting Passages by Julie Hansen // Excuse me while I fan myself for a moment. The vivid hues scream HUBBA HUBBA! While the bright colors had me at HELLO, I was endeared when I learned the artist hails from Kansas City.
- Slim Broken-In Boyfriend Jean // Up until recently I had a hard time finding a pair of Boyfriend Jeans that I really liked. Desperate for new denim, I gave these a whirl and I'm so glad I did. I even ordered another pair on sale last week because they suit the daily mom-semble quite nicely. They're comfortable and I still feel polished.
- Got It From My Mama Sweatshirt // In Max's case, this should probably read "I Got It From My Gampy"... #TWINSIES
- Glitter Bow Gift Set // While browsing Leif Shop, I couldn't help but drool over these adorable paper bows. Naturally the attraction led me to Meri Meri's website, which is chock-full of pretty paper party goodness. I think I'm going to need to add these candles, these hats, and these party horns to my arsenal.
- Inflatable Cactus // I saw these and immediately thought about Swell Rio. In my opinion, cactus are not entirely cute plants. I couldn't help but wonder if the terrain surrounding Highway 90 was filled with these instead the landscape in this area might be considered pretty charming. Is there a magic seed I could sprinkle and these would appear instead?!
- Beachwear Sandals // Some days I forget I ever wanted a little girl (I may be fibbing just a tad), and then I come across something so stinking adorable like these sandals. Squee! A splash of leopard with neon orange piping?? I'm dying.
- Karuma Pull-Back Car // Then it's back to the reality of having a little boy and I choose to get jazzed about colorful cars. I convince myself I feel the same joy as I did when I saw the sandals. I am such a liar. The sandals are stellar.
- Bite Matte Cream Crayons // This week Whoorl featured these Matte Cream Crayons, and I'm intrigued. Sucre and Framboise are calling my name. Have you tried anything from the Bite Beauty line?
- 25 Things That Make Us Really Happy // I loved this list featured on the Kate Spade blog. I found myself nodding along.
- Hape Scoot Around Ride On // Thankfully we have awhile to go before Max is this mobile, but that doesn't mean I didn't pin it for future reference. That color green speaks to me, but you already knew that...
As always, thank you kindly for stopping by. Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Make it count.