Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Bluma Project Lolo Tassel Necklace // I think I finally found my go-to tassel necklace. The colors are absolute perfection.
- Token Tangerine Geo Pendant // Yes the price tag is a little steep, but lusting over fabulous pieces never hurt anybody.
- Paris Map // I wouldn't mind adding this punchy Parisian print to a gallery wall. Clearly bright pinks and corals are m' jam.
- Gold Cage Lamp // Why don't you throw some serious shade with a splash of hot pink? You're killing me Target!!
- Pearl Place Rosebowl Vase // I've wanted this vase for ages and all of the Kate Spade Mother's Day emails are not helping. Shouldn't all flowers be displayed with a hint of whimsy and a splash of modern?! I thought so.
- Lacquered Wellington Three-Drawer Dresser // I should just go ahead and name today's post The Lust List. So sue me. I can't help that my mind wanders and I daydream about colorful campaign dressers. That glossy yellow is everything.
- Umbrella Stand // Does it get any more adorable than this?! It's not often you find an umbrella stand quite this charming.
- Hand Block Bolster Dog Bed // In case your prized pooch needs artisanal dog products, Fillydog Co. has you covered.
- H&M Accessories // I was browsing H&M's baby selection but found myself drooling all over the latest batch of women's accessories. Oops! This Round Should Bag and these Striped Flats. No surprises here.
As always, thank you kindly for stopping by. Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Make it count.