Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Colorblock Gloves // It's our chance to stop dreaming of cooler temps and start stocking up on gloves and hats. Yesss!
- Rural Romance // Gah! Why should I be penalized for having such great taste?? Do you ever feel this way too? If I was rich, I'd SO snag this Marnie Gilder screen print. The title alone reminds me of our next chapter in Delaware. Something tells me the open spaces and countryside are something we'll fall head over heels for. Also, PINK + Navy!!!
- Beaded Oval Earrings // Hold up! Wait until you hear the good news. These vibrant fuchsia beauties are $14.50.
- The Ella Pump in Metallic // I see you Madewell with your walkable heels that give a whole new meaning to SNAZZY!!
- The Ella Beanie // With each adorably cozy purchase, proceeds support the company's Give-A-Sh*t program and a knit kit is donated to young adults undergoing cancer treatment all over the country. How great is this gift idea with a cause?!
- Jen Peters' Instagram // Follow along as the graphic designer and illustrator shares her whimsical work on the regular.
- Lips Sweatshirt // One of those birthday gifts that could become a problem. The material is just as delicious as I hoped!
- Ugh! // This week felt like we took one step forward and two steps back with our move. Swell Rio can't get enough of us.
- Beaded Party Bracelet // The name of this accessory practically promises every day you wear it is a party. Sign me up.
- Pom-Pom Pillow // Clearly the peeps at Pepper B want to be BFFs because this pillow is everything I adore and more.
- Long Tag Oaxaca // Anyone else giddy about gift wrapping? Meg Gleason's latest array of gift tags will make you squee!!
- Easy, Tiger // The debut of their latest shop additions at this year's National Stationery Show was incredible. I'll admit I want one of everything (because it's cute and Kansas City, duh!), but this 2018 planner along with their cheeky selection of pens is killing me. They may be sold out online, but I found a hidden stash here. RUN! Don't walk.
- Sip and Swizzle Drink Stirs // In case of a cocktail emergency, just remember to stir and savor, sip and swizzle.
- Gift Box // Because I can't seem to get enough of their witty goodness, how perfect is this? You had me at hot pink.
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.
Post a Comment