Sometimes simple is better, and nothing is quite as aesthetically pleasing as the color combination: black and white.
- Audrey Hepburn playing ping pong. // The definition of graceful. She epitomizes simplicity and beauty.
- Hello. // I'm slightly obsessed with the work of Kathryn White. I can't wait until she opens her shop.
- Crosshatch Dot Background // There's nothing quite as stimulating as spots.
- Ms. Starlet Umbrella // The perfect accessory on a rainy day.
- Ballet Flats // If you live near one of their stores, get your heiney to H&M and treat yo self to a pair of these adorable and affordable spotted flats. They're under $13. Woo Hoo!
- Polka-Dot Ballerina Shoes // And for those of us who rely heavily on the Internet for shopping, how about these delightful dots from Zara?
- Double Spot Flippy Dress // The name alone is fun. I'm hooked.
- Hit Your Stride Bangle // One of my favorite accessories. You can't go wrong with Kate Spade's bangles.
- Composition Book // Another lovely print by the oh-so talented Sarah Tolzmann.
- Scalloped Storage Basket // This is what happens when organization and adorable collide.
- Girls // This sketch by Katie Evans made my week.
Post a Comment