Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- A Lady of Leisure: I have the entire weekend off from work, and I couldn't be more excited. I can't wait to feel the sun on my shoulders and get lost in a good book or fabby magazine.
- Leif Shop's New Arrivals: I'm loving these canvas-dipped pouches and this freestroke serving tray.
- Structured Bow Clip: I'm slightly smitten with this accessory and its cheerful floral print.
- Neon Paper Heart: I saw this pop up on Pinterest, and my eye went straight for the neon paper heart sprinkled with strips of washi tape. Sometimes, something so simple can make such a huge statement. I guess the changing table was cute, too!
- Decorating is Fun by Dorothy Draper: I wouldn't mind having a copy of this book.
- Confetti by Julia Dineen: A playful print that makes me smile.
- Linen City Mini: This is probably my favorite skirt. Ever. It's a total no-brainer! I'm glad to see J.Crew brought back a few more colors this season. Hello, Venetian Green and Fresh Guava!
- Fine-One-One by Benefit: I picked this up last week, and I really like it so far. It's one of those products that's perfect to keep in your purse. It doubles as lip and cheek color.
- Coraline Patent Flats: These bad boys have made an appearance or two on the blog before, but they're on sale now and they have my size. They're so stinking cute, but I'm so hesitant about the patent material. Thoughts?
- Moody by Emma Dime: This real-life moodboard is perfection. I'm inspired to get out my magazines, notes, photos, etc., and create my very own. As silly as it sounds, it's been awhile since I've done that.
- Work Hard & Be Kind Pencils: You had me at pink and orange. These would look quite lovely on my desk.
- Spring Forward: It's no secret that Blair Eadie of Atlantic-Pacific is the blogging queen of chic. This particular ensemble killed me.
- Blood Orange Brunch Cocktail: As sick and twisted as it sounds, I never really liked breakfast foods such as waffles, pancakes, and French toast—mostly because I thought I didn't like syrup. However, over the past few weeks, I've had some intense cravings for pancakes. Sunday morning rolls around, and I'm like a grizzly bear unless I have a stack. And since Flyboy's been around, he's kindly agreed to visit IHOP and appease me. This past week, I sat down to make our dinner menu for the week and our grocery list, when FB threw out the idea of Brinner or Breakfast for Dinner. Naturally, I loved the idea and ended up buying an electric skillet. I guess after almost five years of marriage, it's about time we add one to our collection of kitchen appliances and tools. This whole scenario made us feel like Cam and Mitchell. "I'm loose. I'm fun. Remember breakfast for dinner last week?"
- Chin Up Buttercup: What a cheerful pick-me-up!
- Peanut Butter Drizzled Chewy Milk Chocolate Chunk Cookies: I'm fairly certain these cookies were made with me in mind.
- Nora Ephron's Final Act: If you have some time, you should really read this lovely tribute written by Nora's son.
- Paper Cut Project: I read about this in the latest issue of Lonny magazine, and I had to do some investigating of my own.
- How to Take Blog Photos: This tutorial was extremely helpful. Bookmark it. Pin it.
- Recipes Worth Trying: Shrimp, Feta, and Herb Mac and Cheese, BBQ Chicken Quinoa Salad, and No-Bake Energy Bars
Post a Comment