Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Rectangular Objects: I'm loving Leif Shop's latest selection of artwork, especially this candy-colored print by Courtney Price.
- Cashmere Cardigan in Windowpane Check: My wardrobe would give this soft sweater a warm welcome. After seeing Mrs. O's appearance on Jimmy Fallon, I've fallen hard for this particular cardi. Besides, BFFs should have matching sweaters. Won't you agree?! If you haven't seen Michelle Obama's Evolution of Mom Dancing, watch the video here. You'll love it!
- Bando Pom-Poms: The shop added new colors. Eek!
- BKR Bottle: I love my BKR. This design, in particular, takes the cake.
- Essie Apricot Cuticle Oil: After reading Kelly's rave review, I think it's time I give my cuticles a little TLC this weekend.
- Bunny by Catherine Rayner: This adorable bunny has a name. It's Bernard. He just got cuter in my book!
- Island Girl Cocktail: Swap the Vodka with Gin and this could be the perfect beverage.
- Teeny Edie Purse: Pink or green? I can't decide. Both options are pretty precious.
- Stripes and Roses by Christy Kinard: Stop what you're doing and check out Christy's portfolio. It will brighten your day.
- Figure Everything Out: I'm looking forward to some R&R with Flyboy this weekend. Having him around has been so so nice.
- Cork Belt: This week, I'll make this versatile belt mine. I'm a sucker for the gold flecks and texture. It matches with everything!
- Loren Hope Jewelry: I'm incredibly smitten with Loren Hope's new arrivals. The Petra Cuff and Sunburst Studs are my favorites.
- Striped Jersey Ballet Flats: These Repetto flats are officially lust worthy.
- Sugar Paper Free Desktop Download: I'm a little bit particular when it comes to my desktop background; however, I'd gladly use one of these fabulous freebies from Sugar Paper. They're perfect!
- Oh Happy Day's Party Closet: This is genius!
- Encourage Beauty Challenge: I love this simple idea. I plan to partake; I hope you'll do the same. For more details, visit In Honor of Design. Read the manifesto here. Who's with me?