Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Inge Morath's Mask Series: These photos make me happy every time I see them. I get this utter need to walk around in a fabulous coat and paper-bag mask. That sounds normal, right?! Oh, never mind...
- Paul Lange's Blooms: Get lost in these images. They scream spring! Of course, the bright fuchsia Peony is my favorite! What's yours? I guarantee you leave the website with a smile on your mug.
- Lime Pantone Sketchbook: My face lit up when I saw this. It's the perfect notebook. Then again, I say that about most notebooks. It's kind of a problem.
- Kate Spade Saturday: I haven't purchased anything from Kate Spade's new line yet; however, this Striped Satchel is begging for my attention. Patience, my dear.
- Easter Egg Decorating: This week I stumbled upon a few great DIY decorating ideas—check out Waiting on Martha's Gold Sharpie idea and House of Earnest's Washi Wrap technique. These Fruity French Eggs are darling as well!
- Easter Dessert: Does anyone have a fabulous recipe they'd like to share? I'm in the process of drafting our Easter menu and I'm bamboozled as to what we'll have when it comes to sweets.
- Kindness & Mischief: Here's a motto I can live with!
- Patent Ballet Flats in Papaya: Are you kidding me? That sounds divine.
- Crossed Lines Scarf: I kind of love this.
- See the World in Color Print: How amazing is this photo of a beautifully used vintage palette?
- Smile & Wave: I'm slightly obsessed with Thimble Press and their selection of colorful paper goods. Each design is so whimsical. I can't stand it! They're all just SO SO cute.
- A Good Read: I can't wait to dive into The Empress of Fashion this weekend. It's sure to be wonderful!
- Mucho Aloha: We tried this Hawaiian style Pale Ale this past week and it was pretty tasty. Oh, who am I kidding? I really just adored the packaging.
- Sparkle Dot Dress: This past week, I made her mine! I may have even squealed a tad when I saw it. There's just something about the textured sparkly dots and that vivid shade of blue. Swoon!
- Washi DIY: After this, I'll quit with the Washi madness (or at least for today). I have every intention of organizing our cords with patterned tape. It will be snazzy and helpful!