In honor of his 50th, let's cue Much Too Young (To Feel This Damn Old)
and take a trip down memory lane to honor a wonderful man -- my father.
You know you want to learn more about my extraordinary dad.
Here are a few pieces of his fatherly wisdom:
- Wipe your ass with it -- These wise words come in quite handy in almost any situation.
- Semper Gumby -- Be flexible.
- Proper Planning Prevents Poor Performance
His Birthday Playlist:
- Much Too Young (To Feel This Damn Old) -- Garth Brooks
- Good Ride Cowboy -- Garth Brooks
- Troubadour -- George Strait
- The Load-Out/Stay -- Jackson Browne
- Running On Empty -- Jackson Browne
- Every Little Kiss -- Bruce Hornsby
- Sweet Baby James -- James Taylor
- American Pie -- Don McLean
Don't forget to crack open and ice-cold
Coor's Light and toast to an incredible guy!
P.S. Dad, I love you very very much.
Happy Birthday to your dad! It's a week full of birthdays for yall this week!ReplyDelete
It would be a bold faced lie to say that I didn't tear up while reading this amazing tribute. It was so sweet, I just couldn't help myself!ReplyDelete
Yup, made me tear up a little, too. And laugh about "wipe your ass with it" - you shared that with me at work one day and I have taken it to heart ever since. Hope your dad has a great birthday, and many more!ReplyDelete
Thanks for the sweet words, ladies! He's an incredible guy. I think he had a pretty great birthday:)ReplyDelete