Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Bolé Road Textiles // File this website for future reference, my friends, and then thank me later. You're going to be smitten with these colorful textiles handwoven in Ethiopia. The texture and patterns are absolutely incredible!
- Bug Hook // No pest control required with these adorable hooks! I'll take one in every color, por favor.
- Crack Pie // While visiting DC, we made a pit stop at Momofuku's Milk Bar. It was our first time, and it definitely didn't disappoint. We left with a dozen cookies, a slice of Crack Pie, and a bottle of Cereal Milk. Holy sweetness!
- Bobbi Brown Extra Lip Tint // Leave it to Bobbi to give us a lush and hydrating low-maintenance lip balm.
- Light Bulb Pendant Cushion // One thing I love most about being a contributor to Adore Magazine is the opportunity to discover and browse new-to-me Australian shops. I'm fairly certain I was an Aussie in my previous life.
- Rose Quartz // This isn't one of those hues I typically gravitate toward, but Victoria's homage to Pantone's Color of the Year in this post has me reconsidering the pale shade of pink. What are your thoughts??
- Charm Heels // I have to pinch myself as I type this, but would you believe my mom and dad got me these sparkly showstoppers for Christmas?? Eek! Sometimes I just go to my closet and try them on for fun.
- Cargo Jacket // A wardrobe staple perfect for the spring-like temps we're experiencing in Swell Rio. Winter, who??
- Crystal Teardrop Earrings // My mom snagged these on one of our many trips to J.Crew. I must say, they're EXQUISITE. I definitely wouldn't mind adding them to my collection; they unexpectedly go with everything.
- Custom Hand-Lettered Word Art // I love that Mandy of Waiting on Martha fame has partnered with artist Jenny Gietzen to offer hand-lettered custom watercolors in the word and color of your choosing.
- Bonds100 Art Installation // I loved reading this article featuring typography whiz and Instagram sensation Bianca Cash.
- Correspondence Organizer // Of course I'm drawn to something so cheerful and practical. This is a necessity!
- Mini Luggage Crossbody // After a dismal holiday collection (Did I just say that??), Kate Spade totally redeemed herself with a few pieces from their new arrivals. This sunshiny number has my name written ALL over it. Oh, hey Powerball!!
- Little Mother's Helper // The modern mother's postpartum health companion, which is chock-full of colorful cards that are useful whenever you have a question, need inspiration, direction, etc. I definitely could have used this a year ago!
- Cuba Libre Nail Polish // My sister knows that poppy red nail polish is the way to my heart because she got me a bottle of this for Christmas. I can't wait to give it a whirl this weekend. The packaging alone has got me feeling giddy!
- Chainstitch Cushion // I adore the juxtaposition of the hot pink paired with the navy tribal print. Modern meets whimsy.
Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Make it count.
Post a Comment