Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- A Likely Story Journal // Aside from imbibing and reading a few parenting books this weekend, I can't wait to spend an hour or two list making. I feel like this is a necessary thing to do at the beginning of each new year.
- Sequence Pointed Heels // It's not often that you find shoes in such a lovely shade of green. Why is that?? Bravo, ASOS!
- Mala Tassel Earrings // Krysos + Chandi does it again! How perfect are these? I can see you donning them already.
- The Slim Boyjean in Hatfield Wash // I picked up a pair of these at Madewell while visiting DC and I'm obsessed. The best part? They don't get that saggy bottom like most BF jeans. I've got my fingers crossed they offer it in other washes.
- Pantones and Nail Polish // I thought this was such an adorably clever graphic. Something tells me the gals of Cheree Berry Paper and I could be the BEST of friends. Why didn't I think of this?? It's SO good!
- Arrow Stirrer // I got carried away when I saw the latest Kate Spade goodies on Lifeguard Press. These are a must!
- Cocktails Metal Sign // Jump for gin! It's Friday. Which way to the bar cart? Great, thanks!
- Larabee Dot Soup & Cereal Bowl // I wouldn't mind a set of these darling dishes sitting pretty in our cupboards.
- Babe Paley Quote // Upon reading this quote, I immediately got out my dictionary (erm, I mean app) and looked up non-sequitur. It took me back to the old days when I'd ask my dad the definition of a word and he'd direct me to Merriam-Webster with the assignment to report back. In case you're interested, this word means illogical or unexpected.
- Yellow Victory Trophy // The perfect way to remind yourself and others how flipping awesome you are!
- Drapey Long-Sleeve Striped Tee // Another wardrobe staple I managed to bring home with me after our trip. I adore the super soft feel! Also, stripes... Does this need any more explaining? I didn't think so.
- Tjena Box with Lid // Part of me wishes I would have loaded up on some of these great boxes when I visited IKEA last. What about that color? Clearly I'm in the mood for a little spring cleaning. Flyboy, you've been warned!
- Hand-Drawn Love #43 // I didn't think it was possible to love this series any more. But then Bri and Maddy upped the ante with a wonderful quote from Charles and Ray Eames. The pink and red combo was enough to make me squeal!
And now, for the moment you've all been waiting for, I give you the winners of the Starbucks giveaway...
CONGRATULATIONS Gretchen, Kelsea F., Christina S., Lori E., and Holly! Caffeine awaits!
Please email me so I can get your gift cards to you and stat.
Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Make it count.