Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Red Velvet White Russian // Dude, you're being very undude. Unleash your inner Lebowski with a festive V-Day cocktail.
- Moroccan Tassels Pillow // Trasport yourself to Marrakech with this delicious mustard beauty. Hubba, hubba!
- Lips iPhone Case // A tech case that will ensure every conversation or text is sealed with a kiss.
- Baggu Pouch // Have you seen Baggu's AMAZING collaboration with The Land of Nod? I'm smitten with the hand-painted diaper bag, clutch and pouch designed by artist Adrienne Antonson. Squeeeeee! Why must they be so expensive??
- Pom-Pom Basic Keyring // Let's set the record straight. There's nothing BASIC about a pom-pom. Nope, NEVER.
- Rainy-Day Umbrella // My very favorite umbrella bit the dust when I was pregnant with Max. Is it bad that I still mourn the loss? Maybe. This might be the closest replacement I've found. Navy paired with polka-dots? Classic.
- Chateau Trench Coat // J.Crew's new arrivals have me feeling silly giddy inside. This gingham-lined trench takes the cake.
- Gemma Flats in Stripe // My peeps in Hawaii thought I could use a few pointers. Ha Ha! Now I want to wear them daily.
- Love Rules Forever Pouch // enSoie's accessories are darling. I'm obsessed with their selection of embroidered pouches.
- Troi Ollivierre Lip Stain // Has anyone tried it? I'm so intrigued by the latest additions to Troi's collection.
- Fo' Eva Beaming Greeting Card // Because I dropped the ball on Christmas cards, I hope to make up for it with Valentines. The only downside? There are just too many cute options to choose from, but I guess that's a great problem to have.
- Green Linear Stool // I simply can't get enough of this modern stool that could totally double as a side table.
- Sketchbook Faces // I couldn't adore these Elizabeth Graeber illustrations more if I tried. Whimsical and wonderful.
Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Make it count.
Post a Comment