Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Merben Orange Stripe Pillow // Let's face it, if I had a place in the Hamptons (neighbor to Ina, of course!), I'd frequent this shop AND own this pillow. I would also probably make up some witty song about my mother bleeping Clic (...ain't nobody fresher...) as an ode to the store's name— because I'm a giant dork like that. This is nothing new to you.
- Dinosaur // Perhaps this Mesozoic marvel is another one of my desperate attempts to gain street cred as a #boymom.
- Shirt Shop // This button-down connoisseur can't get enough of F.E. Castleberry's fabric swatches. Holy swoon!
- Wallpaper Downloads // How darling are these free desktop downloads? I'm suddenly excited about February.
- Yellow Cube Stool // Created by husband and wife design duo Lara and Jan of Universe Positivo, this piece serves as a modern stool or sleek side table. I can't get enough of the punchy pop of color and modern simplicity!
- J.Crew Staples // I'm eager to see what our dear beloved has up their sleeve for Spring. In the meantime, you'll find me drooling over these bright classics. How about this V-Neck Cardigan in Sweet Persimmon? Eat your heart out, Mr. Rogers! Oh, and how fabulous is this Long-Sleeve Garment-Dyed Pocket Tee in Vibrant Fuchsia? Hubba, hubba!
- Ban.do Bonanza // Oddly enough, it's been awhile since I browsed the ol' Ban.do website. Since when did they offer work out gear? Squeeeeeee! I've had my eye on this cheeky file folder set (Hooray for Friday!!) for quite some time. While I'm at it, I might as well throw in this Chill Pills iPhone case. It might make my days with Max a bit more manageable.
- Mid-Century Wooden Accent Lamp // Designed in collaboration with Rejuvenation's sister brand West Elm. I'd say they knocked this one out of the park! I could think of a place or two for this desk lamp.
- 'Colour Notes' Plastic Sticky Notes // Are you familiar with Hay's line of houseware and office supplies? I'm obsessed.
- Periscope Vase // Snaps to CB2 for a fun and fresh batch of new arrivals. Go on and stash your blooms in this beaut.
- Burt's Bees Lipstick // Did you know this existed?? I've got to thank Alyssa of Glitter and Grey fame for the heads up.
- Large Gold Dot Leather Tassel Keychain // If you're in the market for a little treat yo self, look no further.
- NARS Eye Paint // I'm a sucker for blogger beauty posts, so when Mrs. Lilien spilled her makeup bag and shared all of her favorite treasures in this post, you better believe I took note. This NARS Eye Paint left me intrigued. Must. Try. Stat.
Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Make it count.
Post a Comment