Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Perfect Palette // This should be the official palette for the month of March. Katherine Jury's color combo is wonderful.
- Bobbi Brown Eye-Opening Mascara // A month ago I needed to replace my mascara, so I opted to try this one by Too Faced. My mom, sister, and I all agreed that we liked the application, fullness, and lash lengthening in comparison to our beloved They're Real. Gasp! Of course, just when I thought I'd discovered a new gem, I began reading crazy great reviews about the latest from Bobbi Brown. I really wish I had endless access to all of the latest products so I could try it all.
- Society Social New Arrivals // It doesn't get any more adorable than Roxy of Society Social. Who's with me?! I typically frequent the website to swoon over all that's comfy, chic, and colorful. While I dream of owning one of her gorgeous chairs or bar carts, I'm more likely to splurge on one of her delicious pillows. How about this hot pink number, or what about this watercolor gingham? I love that it was designed by Manhattan-based artist and Society Social bestie, Inslee.
- Glenfeliz Wall Sconce // Today's post has me thinking lighting is my love language. This spendy sconce is e'rything.
- J.Crew's New Arrivals: There are just TOOOOOOOO many great pieces to name. I can't even see straight. How about this Scalloped Top with Grommets or the Campbell Blazer in Gingham? Online window shopping just got sweeter.
- Flat Clutch with Painted Dots // Back in college, I asked for a few sets of Iomoi stationery for Christmas. I think I still have a notecard or two in my arsenal because I didn't want to waste such pretty paper. Since receiving my first cards from the online shop, I've watched the site closely and I've been ecstatic to see it grow. Imagine my relief when I went looking to buy more thank-you notes and saw Iomoi had been renamed Parker Thatch. Sigh. I was initially worried they were gone forever, but they still exist with the same great products—just a different name. Oh, phew!
- Amalfi Drops // I'm not sure I've ever described a pair of earrings as HAPPY, but this is one jolly set of drops.
- Colorblock Throw Blanket // Are you kidding me? Who doesn't want to curl up in Kate Spade's signature shade of green? I was initially scared to fall for this cozy throw because I was afraid of the steep cost, but I was pleasantly surprised by the $60 price tag. Not too shabby! Oh, and you get two different colored throws for the price of one. WINNING!!!
- Honey Fringe Sandals // My mom is serious about her collection of heels. These have her name written ALL over them.
- Wm. J. Mills & Co. Duffle Bag // All of this rainy weather has me gravitating toward the sunniest shades of yellow.
- Weeeeeeeeeeeeekend // Jess Wang's lettering expresses my feelings exactly. Bring it on, weekend! I'm ready for you.
Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Make it count.