Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Garden Tools // CB2 is wooing me with all of their adorable tools. This Brass Watering Can and this Garden Trowel are much too lovely to hide in the shed. Yard work never looked so chic. I bet you don't sweat when you use them either. Ha!
- Hot Pink Platter // It's nice to shop for a purpose. Have you heard of Indego Africa? It's a lifestyle brand that supports women in Rwanda through economic empowerment and education. The selection of handmade goods are amazing!
- Sweet Silhouette // Carrie Shryock of 1Canoe2 fame announced earlier this week that she would set out on a new path outside of the small but might stationery company. Thankfully, the artist plans to continue to create and debuted a new website with some of her latest work. I'm simply smitten with the gorgeous landscapes and patterns.
- Boutique Little // I stumbled upon the cutest online shop this week and I couldn't wait to share it with you all. Little offers oodles of children's clothing, toys, and furniture that are stylish and playful. Some of my favorites include this fabric forest (Neon Green Bonsai and Green Bush), the Ruby Pom-Pom Hair Bow, and these Easter Surprises.
- Kiera Dress // I'm going to pretend I NEVER read the ONE negative review about this dress. In my mind, it will always be fluttery perfection. Now, I realize it's listed under bridal gowns, but in my dreams I don something like this on the regular.
- Boylan Heritage // The weekend is synonymous with cocktails, so naturally I'm eager to give this line of mixers a shot.
- Harry Lip Stain // I'm a big fan of Troi Ollivierre's line of matte lipstick (What up, Parker?!). Has anyone tried the line of lip stains? Something about this wild pink screams ASSSSSSSHHHHLEEEEEY!! Gah, why am I such a sucker for this stuff??
- Double Stripe Pillow // Kate Spade is only feeding my addiction. I MUST pile on the punchy pillows with panache.
- Lolli and Pops // Life just got sweeter when I learned we have one of these candy shops in San Antonio. Huzzah!
- Babyletto Lemonade Playset // While Max already has an adorable work table and chairs, I am in the market for a cute step stool. I'd like something similar to these backless stools. Anyone have any ideas where I might find something colorful and useful for the little lad? I have one or two options in mind from Land of Nod, but I'm open to suggestions.
- Lattjo Insect Hat // I think I'm going to ask my mom to pick this up the next time she visits IKEA. It's a Maxwell MUST!
- Lemon Crystal Earrings // When I was back in Iowa, my cousin cut several inches off my mop and now I feel this need to dabble with dangly earrings. This sunny set is delightful. It's time to accessorize in honor of SPRING!! Who's with me?!
- Splattered Jotter // Individually painted by hand (no two are alike!), Mōglea manages to take list-making to the next level.
Cheers to a snazzy weekend, m' dears! Make it count.
Post a Comment