Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Grapefruit Margaritas // It's been about five years since I last tangoed with tequila. Yikes! Based on my past infamous encounter, this recipe shouldn't pique my interest; however, I can't seem to look away. It's just so pretty and refreshing!
- RANARP Work Lamp // Live near an IKEA? Do me a favor. Hop in your car and find a place for this cute lamp. It's a steal!
- Textured-Weave Jacket // If it wasn't for Swell Rio's 90-degree temps, I'd add this to my Spring wardrobe in an instant!
- Rider Wallet // I need another wallet like I need a hole in my head, but you know this rich pink hue had me at HELLO!
- Colouring Book // Clare V. would make me reconsider my stance on this whole adult coloring book craze.
- Porcelain Toothbrush Holder // Polka dots just seem like the perfect way to get started on your Spring cleaning.
- Mid-Heel Leather Shoes with Ankle Strap // Zara is killing it with their latest assortment of colorful accessories.
- Scandi Crush Saga // Interested in the rise of Scandinavian design? Give this article a read. Also, how clever is that title?!
- Eden Earrings // These statement earrings are true stunners. The German emerald glass stones are everything.
- Hairband with Decorative Knot // Grosgrain and stripes. Does it get much better than that? Get on m' head. NOW!
- Off Tropic Polish // You'll find yourself poolside in a sunshine state of mind with Essie's Spring 2016 collection.
- Great Things Notepad // Jot down your to-dos with a little inspiration and reminder that little things build greatness.
- Pineapple Tumbler // If we can't be on a beach, we might as well pretend we are by sipping on something from this.
Happy Easter, m' dears! Make this weekend count.
P.S. Don't forget about the Stray Dog Designs Giveaway. Enter HERE!
Post a Comment