Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Grapefruit Margaritas // It's been about five years since I last tangoed with tequila. Yikes! Based on my past infamous encounter, this recipe shouldn't pique my interest; however, I can't seem to look away. It's just so pretty and refreshing!
- RANARP Work Lamp // Live near an IKEA? Do me a favor. Hop in your car and find a place for this cute lamp. It's a steal!
- Textured-Weave Jacket // If it wasn't for Swell Rio's 90-degree temps, I'd add this to my Spring wardrobe in an instant!
- Rider Wallet // I need another wallet like I need a hole in my head, but you know this rich pink hue had me at HELLO!
- Colouring Book // Clare V. would make me reconsider my stance on this whole adult coloring book craze.
- Porcelain Toothbrush Holder // Polka dots just seem like the perfect way to get started on your Spring cleaning.
- Mid-Heel Leather Shoes with Ankle Strap // Zara is killing it with their latest assortment of colorful accessories.
- Scandi Crush Saga // Interested in the rise of Scandinavian design? Give this article a read. Also, how clever is that title?!
- Eden Earrings // These statement earrings are true stunners. The German emerald glass stones are everything.
- Hairband with Decorative Knot // Grosgrain and stripes. Does it get much better than that? Get on m' head. NOW!
- Off Tropic Polish // You'll find yourself poolside in a sunshine state of mind with Essie's Spring 2016 collection.
- Great Things Notepad // Jot down your to-dos with a little inspiration and reminder that little things build greatness.
- Pineapple Tumbler // If we can't be on a beach, we might as well pretend we are by sipping on something from this.
Happy Easter, m' dears! Make this weekend count.