Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Maria Gil Ulldemolins // A little light LEIF browsing led me to Maria's gorgeous abstract paintings. It's safe to assume that Agatha #01 and Bare #02 left this color lover weak in the knees. That Yves Klein Blue gets me EVERY time.
- Ibiza Party Chair // The best part about contributing to Australian shelter magazine, Adore, is finding treasures like this!
- Tretorn Sneakers // Skipping around town in tennies has never been ideal for me, but I can make an exception for these.
- Morning Floral Dress // The primary-colored floral print of this a-line dress gets an A+. I'm seeing inspo à la Josef Frank.
- Cocktail Keychain // Leave it to Kate Spade to add a shot of charm to any handbag with this playful keychain.
- Unison Home // This dreamy catalog ended up in my mailbox this week and it was quite a pleasant surprise. In fact, I almost tripped on the walk home because I couldn't stop poring over all the goodness. With each page I found something I loved. In fact, I've got my eye on this Sailor Charcoal Pouf (STRIPES!) and this Heller Kelly Mug Set. Oh, yes!
- Coffee Scoop Clip // A clever 2-in-1 gadget that helps you prep the perfect cup and keeps your coffee beans airtight.
- Matisse Earrings // Annie Costello Brown's handmade jewelry (especially these!) have me chanting OUI, HENRI!
- RMS Lip2Cheek in Beloved // Something tells me this rosy product might just be the next beauty buy I try.
- Vine & Paisley Soap // As if the brand name and delightful packaging weren't enough to suck me in, the description of this particular scent had me grinning from ear to ear. "Up there with puppies, cashmere sweaters and a pinon camp fire this earthy mix uses notes of amber, vanilla and sandalwood to create a feeling of warmth and security." Hook a girl up!
- The Prepster // Alright, you're going to think I went off the deep end with this fabulous find, but sometimes it's fun to fantasize about the frivolous things in life. Who knew a survival kit could be so swanky?! I'd settle for that bag.
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.