Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Bird Cabin // To heck with the minimalist bird and its needs, I want to live in this adorable mod cabin myself.
- Jeni's Buttermilk Frozen Yogurt // Flyboy and I have a few pints of this deliciousness headed to Swell Rio next week. Eek!
- Degaulle Table Lamp // As if that modern silhouette wasn't sweet enough, take a look at the delicious gold interior. Yum.
- Caicos Napkin // I can already see a Collins glass situated quite perfectly on this colorful cocktail napkin. Get over here!
- J.Crew New Arrivals // I know what you're thinking... "She's going to talk about THAT shirt again." If I'm being honest, I love so much about the latest collection, but here are a few of my absolute favorites: Oval Link Necklace, Suede Platform Espadrilles, and the infamous Bow-Shoulder Top in Stripe, especially if it's paired with this Mini Skirt in Nautical Stripe.
- Bella Tassel Earrings // This must be THE summer accessory. Would you just feast your eyes on the array of colors?
- This Week Notepad // You'll be "Smitten on Paper" when you stumble upon a collection of notepads this adorable.
- Baby Gold Rim Milk Vase // As far as fresh blooms go, it's nothing but wilted Mother's Day leftovers at the grocery stores in Swell Rio. Naturally, I long for a colorful vase like this orange gem preferably brimming with hot pink peonies.
- Blue Ferry Wren // Because an darling birdhouse requires an even cuter occupant. Now shake ya tailfeather...
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.