Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Bisley 5-Drawer Cabinet // Max is into everything these days. Gulp! My closet is currently his playground, which makes me think I need more storage bins and cubbies to keep my accessories AWAY from his scheming little hands.
- Thea Crisscross Sandal in Spotdot // Madewell sold a similar spotted sandal this past Spring, but I missed my chance and the size I needed sold out. Womp womp! I'm thinking this might be a nice option that could transition several seasons.
- Pink PAK Mini // As soon as I had Max I learned how important my PAK would become. The fact that Blair offers a pink version makes me think it may need to be one of my next purchases. The bag is just so versatile especially when you're out and about dealing with sticky toddler treasures. This piece definitely lives up to the bag lady hype!
- Without A Doubt Part 2 // Some of my favorite children's books are illustrated by Oliver Jeffers, so I was giddy when I realized he's the creative brains behind these fabulous dipped portraits. Is there anything he can't do?
- Linen Tank Top with Fringe // I snagged this top (in bold red) on promotion last week, but I need to get the straps altered so they don't slip. I'm SO eager to wear it! What's the chance I could sweet talk the seamstress into a speedy return?!
- Rugby-Stripe Sequin Top // The only thing that keeps me from hitting the purchase button on this sparkly racerback is Max. Sigh. I just know he'd make it his mission to pick at all the sequins. It would be such a snazzy mom-semble addition.
- Pantone Portal // In honor of Summer, I'm gravitating toward all the sunniest shades. This yellow swatch is lemony fresh!
- Never Ending Love Story Pillow // I had my eye on this Kate Spade pillow, but then I realized I already have A LOT of striped throw pillows. Perhaps something with text and TEXTURE (look at the embroidered details) would shake it up?
- French Press // I sound like a broken record, but THIS is great! Flyboy and I are so tickled by how good the coffee tastes.
- The Curious Bartender's Gin Palace // How did they get my address? I'm certain this book was written about yours truly.
- NARS Monoi Body Glow // When Summer rolls around, I'm that person that gets ALL the bug bites. This stuff is intriguing.
- Frida Bracelet // I've been SO happy with the items I've purchased from Gaia. This collection of bracelets is adorable!
- Cantaloupe Cooler // This recipe sounds refreshing—with or without a splash of gin! Hey, I'm just throwing it out there.
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.