Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Spotted Catchall Tray // With spots this darling, I find myself wondering why in the world I don't have a catchall??
- Knitted Pom-Pom Slippers // Alright Boden, we get it. You want me to just hand over my wallet this holiday season??
- Not Here To Make Friends Patch // Any introverts feel me on this one?? I'm sure it comes off cold, but it's kinda true.
- Love Potion #9 Candle // The scent is probably dreamy, but can we talk about the adorable box? I mean...
- Fall Back // Fellow parents, which is worse when you have kids? DST in the Fall or the Spring? I can't remember.
- Ripple Coffee // I didn't even know that coffee beans this pretty were possible. The selection of flavors is even better.
- Pommed Berkshire Gloves // Does this come with a holiday weekend at Dorinda's? I promise to keep it NICE!
- Cosy Hot Water Bottle // I remember my American Girl doll, Molly, had one of these. Now I think I need one too.
- Tasseled Two-Way Scarf // Gah! The cute selection of scarves this season is killing me. How does one begin to choose??
- Striped Peplum Tank // Layer this with any colorful cardigan and you've got yourself an easy and cute momsemble.
- Mimi Flat Clutch // Those Wes Anderson-esque stripes suck me in EVERY single time. This is going to be a MUST.
- Silver-Glitter Sneakers // You guys!! We're talking $25 (or less with Old Navy's ongoing promos) to sparkle in style.
- Cosy Highlands Blanket // Anyone else want to hunker down in punchy red stripes after a week like this? Woof!
- Typography by Erik Marinovich // Can you even imagine what it would feel like to receive a mailer this perfect??
- Paper Bloc Neutral Notepad // Cute to-do lists make me feel like I can take on practically anything! This is simple.
- Peace Sign // Do me a favor and bank this beauty as a possible gift idea for family and friends. It's a winner!
- Acalli Chocolate // How do I get an entire case to Swell Rio? Because stress and moving and pretty packaging...
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.