Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Pumpkin Pie Slice Ornament // I've never been big on pumpkin pie, but this ornament has me thinking otherwise.
- Hand-Knit Scarf // I've hit the jackpot this year in terms of finding cute scarves and gloves. How to choose?!
- Magic Flag // I like to think this is the sort of thing that might hang in Roald Dahl's writing hut. Perfect, isn't it?!
- Velvet Faux-Fur Pom-Pom Slippers // Get that Boden look for a quarter of the price. Seven dollars?! Seriously.
- City-Themed Glasses Case // This chartreuse case has me thinking I need to get to Miami and stat. Isn't it adorable?
- Art Canvas Travel Pouch // LEIF is one of my go-to online shops for gift giving. This pouch would be a slam dunk.
- Havana Lounge Chair // I've decided we're going to need something in bright yellow velvet at our next house. Swoon!
- Cherry Red Square // Inspired by Matisse, Mick Jagger, and a dusty old book store—Ann Howell Bullard has done it again!
- V-Neck Boyfriend Sweater // Anytime J.Crew offers an item in Neon Fuchsia anything, you know I'm SOLD!
- 2018 Unsolicited Advice // When you want to get your sh!t together, but you also want to feel supported by a planner with serious personality. Artist Adam J. Kurtz has got us covered with his simple, cheeky, no-nonsense planner. I'm in.
- High Heel Ankle Boots // Something about these jumbo sequins remind me of mermaids. Wear these and be a mermaid.
- Dusk Throw // We're going to start painting this weekend. Argh! I want to wrap up in this and watch Bravo instead.
- Robert Motherwell: Early Paintings // How insanely great do you think the essays are? I'm giddy just thinking about it.
- Reset Button Sheet Mask // I'm going to need a dozen of these draped over my body after all that "Macadamia" madness.
- Everything Wallet // You guys! Ric-Rac details are one of my weaknesses, but you already knew that. C'mon!
- Art by Dustin Williams // This week's source of inspo comes from a visual artist based out of KCMO. Holla!
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.
Post a Comment