Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- For The Love Of Wine // It's no secret I'm a fan of Corina's work, so when I saw this print pop up on Pinterest my eyes went straight for the splash of color. The subtle hint of orange sneaking out from the hot pink is squee-inducing.
- Up Beat T-Shirt // Nothing like this everyday mantra (#goals) displayed front and center on a vibrant tee. Gimme three.
- Metallic Monogram Sticker Patch // I'm interested to see how these snazzy patches hold up?? For $10 it's worth a shot!
- Tomato Dot Foldover Bow // You guys, Hadley Girl is BOW heaven for the accessorized babe in your life. Oh my heart!
- Scarf // I appreciate when J.Crew incorporates pops of yellow in their Winter collection. It's a sunny change of pace.
- Cable-Knit Hat // I think THIS hat would pair quite nicely with my new toggle coat. Now to find the perfect scarf...
- Tassel Ball Earrings // Mad props to J.Crew for creating another set of affordable earrings that scream LET'S PAR-TAY!
- Primecut Wallet // Here's a helpful hint! Everything from Primecut's line is worthy of gift giving (yourself included).
- Kasmin Gallery // A Deborah Kass exhibit was the pick-me-up I needed this week. Take a gander and prepare to fall hard.
- Platon 24" Bar Stool // I envision a set of these stools (that gilding though...) in our next house. Who's coming over??
- Tori Cuff in Gold // Loren's latest collection is an ode to 80s glam, and I promise you it doesn't disappoint. This is m' fave.
- Tell Me Something Good Print // Did you know Chasing Paper offers a fun selection of prints now? They're cuuuuuuuuute.
- Orange Paper Rose // When the grocery store fails you, these realistic paper flowers deliver. Got any Peonies??
- Doggo Pin // An adorable pin that reminds me of our late pup Schatz. Donya Coward's work is incredible! Google her.
- Lottie Satin Bow Flats // These are too flipping adorable and the Lottie style is comfortable to boot! Which color??
- HiBi Ballpoint Pen // HiBi means everyday in Japan. Discover the little things in life that make you happy.
- Gold Clutch // Make ANY outfit holiday ready by adding this to the mix. Oh, it's $38 and comes in a hologram option.
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.