Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Taygete Bow Slides // How is it possible that these adorable sandals have a $250 price tag?? They're too cute for words.
- Jorey Hurley Art Prints // I'm a longtime fan of Jorey's prints and patterns. I love that you can buy her prints on Etsy.
- Toppu Pot //Those stripes are an absolute dream. I have no clue where I'd put it, but I know I could find a home for it.
- POC Lip Crayon // When your lip color is named POC (Eeeek!), you know it was made with color lovers in mind.
- Trapeze Notecard Set // I want to frame these note cards and place them throughout the house. They're the prettiest!!
- Lamp Print // Speaking of gallery walls, this simple gem would be a perfect addition to any curated collection.
- SNOFSA Table Clock // I bought something similar from CB2 last year that was three times the price. Bravo, IKEA!
- Iris & Ink Dress // While power washing the exterior of the house this weekend, I will dream of wearing this instead.
- Dana Frankfort // How much are we loving Dana's work? Did you flip for it as much as I did in yesterday's post??
- Blue Velvet Tufted Sofa // We have a spare bedroom that I have no clue what we'll use it for. Maybe it needs this??
- Poste Card // Mr. Boddington is killing it with their latest pen-pal related products? The enamel pins are perfection.
- Edit Your Life // This serves as a wonderful reminder to prioritize what matters most and discard the rest.
- Large Kiondo Basket with Straps // You can justify something like this because it's storage AND a purse. Ha!
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.