Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Tassel Pillow // I'm taking a page from Max's playbook. It's never too early to add something to your birthday list. Ha!
- Prudence Dudan Collages // I can't quit these colorful collages. They're so simple but oh-so stunning at the same time.
- More Coffee Mug // This could be the official motto of motherhood. Just add white strips or charcoal toothpaste.
- Ganni Sabine Slingback Pump // You guys! These. I get tongue-tied just staring at them. They're drop dead gorgeous.
- Houseplant Pin // So what if you lack a green thumb. There are no tricks to keeping this Fiddle Leaf Fig alive.
- Cat Eye Sunglasses // Lives in Hawaii and Texas for a decade (combined) and decides sunnies are her weakness.
- Vintage-Style Coin Pouch // All the honeys, who making money. Throw you hands up at me! File this under ADORABLE.
- Parke Blazer // You know how I feel about the color cerise. Then they had to go and add this amazing pink collar.
- Too Much Moodpatch // Wasn't it Mae West who reminded us that too much of a good thing can be wonderful???
- Thick Stripe Vase // Don't mind me. I'm just over here picturing this pretty little thing perched on m' desk.
- Oslo One-Drawer Desk // Dear Target, stop being so awesome. You make it really hard to get in and out of your store safely when you're out there flaunting all of your adorable decor deals like this. Love, Ashley
- Create Your Own Opportunities // I was scrolling through Pinterest during nap time and this was a timely reminder.
- Dot Basket // Here's the deal, this darling organizational vessel will be added to the fictitious birthday list as well.
- Stabilo Pen Set // I associate this pen set with the beginning of the school year. They've been my fave for 20 years.
- Monogram Postcard Set // I've dedicated ZERO time to snail mail in the past few months. Who am I?
- Full Dry Volume Blast // Liz Adams, among a handful of other bloggers, swears by this stuff. Time to try it!
- The Brush Crush // I've got the budget version of this bad boy, but if it gets THE Alli Webb's approval?!?