Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Moonrise Pebble/White Tile // How do we get something like this in 'Merica? I want it in every bathroom. Pretty please.
- Asteria Forest Pendant Lamp // Get that sleek simple glow with this insanely gorgeous pendant lamp. Hubba Hubba!
- See-Ya Suitcase // I've always wanted a set of steamline luggage. Maybe the closest I'll get is the toddler variety??
- Le Petit Post // Any chance Max would honor a light like this, or is that asking too much of a three year old??
- Popcorn! Peanuts! Pint // A pint of ice cream that can take you straight to the ball field?! Jeni's latest has me drooling.
- F&B Hague Blue // I thought I had it all figured out in our kitchen, but now I'm considering this on the cabinets. HELP!
- Off the Record Notebook // Easy Tiger Co. debuted some really adorable goods at NSS. I can't even wait. It's SO good.
- Loren Hope Butterfly // This one-of-a-kind colorful series is a true heirloom. The custom velvet box is another story!!
- The Reid Ballet Flat in Calf Hair // Thanks to Madewell, I give you the official wardrobe work horse for this Fall. Voila!
- CV Midi Sac // That Clare V leather is just so stinking yummy. I can't take it! Not to mention that navy and red stripe...
- Cerise Peplum Top // J.Crew has brought back my favorite color in a really big way this season. Say hello to CERISE!!!
- Elle Earrings // I have an Emeldo necklace and it makes me so happy. These sparklers are going to have to happen.
- Waldo Mailbox // This beauty is at the top of my lust list, in the event I hit it BIG time and becomes filthy rich.
- Christiane Spangsberg // For this Danish artist, drawing is synonymous with imperfection. "I believe art is about having the courage to make mistakes and not be like everyone else.” What's not to love about that?
- Matte White Bread Box // For as many sandwiches as Max eats and the loaves of bread we buy, this is a necessity!
- KSNY Planner Charm Set // What's a planner charm set anyway? These cuties make me think they're mandatory.
- Sophie Treppendahl // The Quirk Gallery in Richmond has her work on display right now and it's all the heart eyes.
- Orange with Pink Line Study // It's no secret Laurie's artwork puts me in a really great mood. I have to pinch myself every time I walk by our living room and see my chartreuse stunner set the happiest tone in the space.