- We've lived in Hawaii for over a year, and I think I've taken a dip into the water maybe five times. Flyboy believes this number is somewhat exaggerated. And while a travesty to some, I truly prefer a comfy beach chair and a sweet read.
- In 8th grade, I had an award named after me at my middle school -- The Ashley Richardson Award. I totally forgot about this until I was sifting through my hope chest at my parents' house this past Christmas. I highly doubt they're still giving this award away today, but it felt like a BFD.
- If calories didn't matter and my family would allow it, I would devour some sort of Mexican dish every day for the rest of my life. It's a weakness, but what's not to love?
- I refuse to use a new pen to take notes, make lists, or write in a note card. It's got to be broken in first or my handwriting looks ugly. It's entirely unacceptable for doodling purposes.
- The coolest place I ever lived would have to be Iceland, and I'm not sure I remember much about the land of fire and ice. Thankfully, the home videos from my dad are starting to jog my memory.
- I'm ashamed to admit that I can quote the lines to Top Gun with great accuracy. I once filed this movie under "cult classics," but after Flyboy's training in Texas and being surrounded by pilot egos, I would like to bid my history with Maverick and Goose adieu. You could say I'm holding on too tight; I've lost the edge.
- Flyboy and I have been married for almost four years, and I can't believe I agreed to walk down the aisle without him meeting my American Girl doll, Molly. She's family and my childhood BFF. When I reminisce about old times with my Molly dolly, he starts to giggle. I think he's jealous he never had a reason to grow a victory garden or make toad-in-the-hole sandwiches.
- I'm terrified of cats, and I'll do anything to avoid them. This notable Ralph Crane photo from a black cats audition in Hollywood in 1961 is my ultimate nightmare.
- I'm fascinated by bugs, worms, slugs, geckos, and frogs.
- My mom and dad got me a sewing machine, Steely Lady, and I've yet to successfully create something. This is just downright embarrassing! Do you remember my post? The one wear I'd become a pillow maker? Yeah, we'll I've baked a lot of cookies instead.
Care to share? Email me.
Have a terrific Tuesday!