Today, I'd like to introduce you to a great friend of mine and a former boss, Amy Adam. She's been a tremendous mentor to me over the years, offering both words of wisdom and hearty belly laughs. Though she's too humble to admit it here, I still think she makes the world's greatest oatmeal raisin cookie. Thanks for sharing, Amy!
10 Random Things About Amy Adam:
- I would rather be living in the Pacific Northwest.
- I only like to swim in the ocean, or chlorinated pools. No murky lake water for me.
- I really, really, really want an Airstream trailer. The thirty foot International Signature model, to be exact.
- I love me some basset hounds. We'll have another one someday...
- I am terrified of tornadoes and spiders, which is why I'd do so much better living in Seattle than here in CoMo (see #1.)!
- My hair is naturally curly; if I go to bed with it wet, I look like Don King in the morning. Husband can confirm.
- Avocados are my obsession right now. On sandwiches, in guacamole... I've even found an avocado smoothie recipe I want to try. I'll let you know how it turns out!
- My nickname in junior high was Famous Amos. A foreshadowing of my cooking making skills, perhaps?
- One of my favorite toys as a kid was my Snoopy Sno-Cone machine, and I was so excited to find one at Toys R Us a few years ago. Have not used it once since purchasing it, so I need to remedy that this summer.
- I am so glad I'm the mom of two boys, because I am much more comfortable with Lightning McQueen, Mater and Transformers than with princess and Barbie stuff. I had to Google the Disney princesses the other day because I could not identify Sleeping Beauty when my oldest son asked who she was.
We want to get to know you...
Don't forget to email me your 10 Random Things, and you'll be featured on One Fine Day.
Love it :) I wish my mixer was that pretty... my practical side won and I chose the slate black. Boooring!ReplyDelete