Here's a list of items I've crossed off this past year...
- Invest in a nice pair of calf-hair flats and a great pair of jeans.
- Edit my closet. Quality over quantity.
- Try red lipstick (at least once). Oy with the poodles already! I think I put it on for five seconds and then wiped it off. I may have to try this one again...
- Reread The Elements of Style each year (this one is obviously ongoing).
- See Wicked—I still get chills just thinking about it!
- Go inside a C-17.
- Get published in one of my favorite magazines (even if it's just a letter to the editor). I think my appearance in Adore Home magazine counts, don't you?!
- Spend an afternoon at the MoMA—hands down one of the most amazing days of my life! (image)
- Have a job that requires me to have a personalized business card. It's the little things...
There you have it! Nothing groundbreaking, but sometimes it's important to look at what you've done before you can look ahead. Whether it's big or small, what do you hope to accomplish over the next year?
Image Credit: Top Image - Guggenheim Museum by Gray Malin.