Some of my latest and greatest scouted selections on Etsy.
Note: They're so cute, it will take everything inside you NOT to push that little heart button.
- Happy Valentine's Day Notecard Set by Quill & Fox—This may just be the valentine I send out this year!
- Handmade Stamps by Creatiate—Their designs are oodles of fun. I'm particularly smitten with the arrows and the scalloped monogram.
- Heart Bowls by Ross Lab—According to my latest Etsy faves, love is in the air. These whimsical ceramic bowls are no exception.
- Reclaimed Apothecary Matchstick Bottle by Jensa—I wouldn't mind a bottle of these. It's both functional and aesthetically pleasing!
- Navy Ric Rac Pillow Cover by Arianna Bella—While Lil' Puna has its perks (and problems), I dream about the day we update some of our throw pillows. I love the ones we have, but they've faded terribly from the intense sunlight. I could see this one propped on the couch quite nicely!
What about you? Any new vendors or Etsy favorites that I should know about?
P.S. Thanks for your patience as I try to figure out my Wacom tablet. I set out to put together a great blog post and before I know it, I've doodled the day away. This week, I'm hoping to tweak the blog design a bit and work to streamline my font choices for the sake of continuity. Bear with me! If you have an input, feel free to share.