Let's get right to it, shall we?
- The archives of Yves Klein. Swoon! I could spend hours staring at these works.
- I think I'll try this Stila eyeliner. It gets rave reviews, and I've got a Sephora gift card burning a hole in my pocket. Has anyone tried it?
- I'm absolutely obsessed with Kindah on etsy. How amazing is this polka dot clutch?! It's crazy cute! I just can't stand it.
- Got five minutes? Then you'll want to create your very own Carter Kustera silhouette.
- I'm on the hunt for these adorable pink driving moccasins. Must get my hands on a pair!
- It's been raining nonstop around here. Thankfully, my new umbrella adds a splash of cheerfulness to a dreary day.
- Thoughts of sleeping in on Sunday make me smile. No alarms allowed. Sleep masks welcome.
- This Amy Borrell illustration has me craving some sort of berry smoothie. Maybe I'll try one of these recipes.
- My mom and dad gave me this B-E-A-UTIFUL Eames book for Christmas. It arrived this past week, and I can't wait to snuggle up on the couch and get lost in its beauty.
- I've got my eye on Anthropologie's Glitzen Lace Peplum. My fingers are crossed that it will go on sale soon.
- This scallop bangle brings me so much joy. Most days it adorns my left wrist. You can't go wrong with this one, my friends!
- Flyboy and I used some of our Christmas money to buy a bar cart. Eek! I'm just so excited. It's time to dust off our highballs and refer to this handy "How To" by Matchbook magazine.
- Is it too early to bust out the pink and red and start decorating for Valentine's Day? The house just seems so dull ever since I took down the Christmas tree and stockings.
- Perhaps this will be the weekend I try Essie's Mezmerised...
- All of this talk about snuggling has me lusting for this citron throw.
Cheers to a fabulous weekend!
I am so jealous that you got a bar cart!!!!!ReplyDelete
I have had my eye on those same driving moccasins in the cobalt blue color, and don't know how much longer I can survive without them! The pink ones are just as great. I am so jealous you have that scalloped kate spade bangle it is so cute, might have to add that to my birthday list. Have a lovely weekend!ReplyDelete
You got a bar cart?? Jealous. I wish I could find one at a thrift store, but no such long yet. Instead I'm working on turning my buffet into a makeshift bar.ReplyDelete
Loving the love list today! And I definitely decorated for Valentine's Day this week...felt it was too early but couldn't stand how sad my apt looked after all of my Christmas cheer was gone. So I say go for it!ReplyDelete
When I get my own house, I'm definitely planning on getting a bar cart! Have so much fun with it!ReplyDelete
I'm looking into purchasing a bar cart as well!! Where did you get yours from? xoxo Mandy aka Waiting On MarthaReplyDelete