Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Wacom Bamboo Tablet: It arrived on Tuesday, and reignited my creative juices—just as I'd hoped! Pardon the excessive doodling for the next week or two, I'm still trying to figure it out and clearly I'm excited to share it with someone. I hope you don't mind! I think it will amp up the Ashley factor on One Fine Day. Stay tuned.
- Spike the Punch: I think this Raspberry Lemonade calls for a splash of Gin. Who's with me?
- Minty Fresh: Pinners must be ready for spring, because hints of mint keep popping up all over Pinterest. I was inspired by this, which inevitably got me dreaming about these Ferragamo Flats. You can't blame a girl for dreaming...
- Jewel Pouch: I've never met a clutch from Anthropologie that I didn't adore. This raspberry gem may need to be the next addition to my collection. Pretty please!
- Peter Pan Sweater: Pardon the morbid imagery, but I want to be buried in a Peter Pan collar. They're just so feminine and charming, and there aren't enough in my closet. This sweater is an absolute must. Oh, and the stripes... Please don't get me started!
- Washi Tape: It's hot pink. What's not to love?
- A Tasty Treat: After trying Dr. Oz's three-day cleanse, I was particularly excited to eat real (or non-smoothie) food again. Just as I was hoping, it helped me refocus on making better choices. Instead of dreaming of a salty or sweet snack, I've fallen hard for cucumber slices and Laughing Cow. It's my latest obsession.
- Love Notes: How much are we loving this sweet journal?
- Frances & Francis: Thanks to Fabulous K's post this week, I learned about these everlasting flowers by Frances & Francis. They're gorgeous!
- Strawberry Nutella Poptarts: What a darling idea; however, it's not helping me curb my sweet tooth. Perhaps including them on the ol' blog will be satisfying enough?!
- Obstacles: Just when I think I've picked out a favorite print from the Note to Self shop by Sarah Tolzmann, I find another one that takes the cake. This week, I loved her quote from J.Crew's Mickey Drexler—it serves as the perfect source of inspiration.
- Fancy Pants: This zine by Satsuki Shibuya is about a girl who is constantly being criticized by a fancy pair of pants. It looks charming!
- Weekend Duffle: I really wish I had a reason to pack this adorable duffle and hit the road. It's so perfect, I think it would be worth planning a trip around the bag. That sounds absurd, but totally worth it!
- Hepcat Shades: These classic sunglasses are just calling my name. I hear them saying, "Hey, you... let's hang out and soon!"
- Packed with Love: I love this idea so much, I can't stand it.
- Hair Ties: These are my favorite, and I just discovered they have polka-dot ones. Eek!
Once again, thanks for stopping by. It means so much to me. Enjoy your weekend!