Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Mr. Porter interview with Max Greenfield: I love me some Schmidt. I was sad when I realized there would be no new Mindy Project or New Girl this week. I guess I'll consider this my Schmidt fix for the week.
- Italic Monogram Piñata: Do you need a reason to have a piñata handy? This one is just too stinkin' cute.
- You've Got (Fancy) Mail Stamps: I'm a big fan of Ashley Brook Designs, and I almost jumped out of my chair when I saw these adorable stamps. It's no secret that I love snail mail, and cute stamps like these would be the cherry on top. Why can't all stamps look like this?
- Sunset Spectrum Clutch: This is such a fun and versatile piece. I'm sold.
- Lovely Ladies: I'm smitten with Katie Evans and the illustrations and advice she offers over at DesignLoveFest.
- Warhol: A Gold Book: This week, I couldn't help but be inspired by this book. It's stunning!
- Cucumber Margarita: Serve this refreshing adult beverage at your next happy hour. The color is perfect for St. Patty's Day.
- Floral Jammies: This pajama set screams SPRING!
- The Sidewalk Skimmer in Porchstripe: I missed out on these bad boys last year, and I'm not making that mistake again. They put the fun in functional.
- DIY Mouse Pad: What a genius idea! This is one DIY I don't think I can mess up.
- Be Good. Do Good. Have Fun.: An oldie, but goodie. This print filled the space in the graphic and I needed a bright splash of pink. Can you blame me for choosing this?
- Free Desktop Backgrounds: Dress your tech with one of these cute backgrounds available at DesignLoveFest.
- Fashion Night on Bravo: Did anyone else tune in and watch The Rachel Zoe Project and It's a Brad Brad World? Wednesday night was my definition of TV heaven. All of the behind-the-scenes footage of Brad styling Kate Spade was dreamy. What did you think?