Why don't you play hooky or cut out of work early and have a picnic? If I was a rebel and did that sort of thing, I'm certain it would look something like this. Thankfully, I get to live vicariously through m' blog, where there's NO budget and I can be as imaginative and colorful as I'd like. Naturally, you're all invited! Three words: Best. Day. Ever.
One Fine Day's Picnic Essentials:
- It all starts with one FABULOUS picnic basket. The lovely folks at Kate Spade are responsible for this little gem. Gorgeous, isn't she?!
- Tasty treats on today's menu include: Pressed Mozzarella and Tomato Sandwiches, a refreshing beverage like San Pellegrino Limonata, the most delicious Chocolate Chip Cookies ever, and crisp Gala Apples for light snacking.
- This picnic is a party, so there must be striped straws, polka dot plates, colorful utensils, and flowery napkins in honor of this amazing springtime weather.
- All of this loafing around outside occurs on a comfortable picnic blanket. The cuter, the better!
- Funtivities include, but are not limited to, card games, listening to some tunes, and doodling. Don't forget your favorite journal!
- We'll embrace nature's dose of Vitamin D, but that doesn't mean we need to be irresponsible. I've got you covered when it comes to sunscreen and lip balm.
- Now throw on your snazziest sunglasses, kick off your shoes, and get comfortable!