Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Castrophia by Chad Wys // How amazing is this? The artist's Tumblr is exploding with color. It instantly made me happy. If you have some time to tinker around, hop on over and check it out!
- Loren Hope's Alex Cuff // A few weeks ago, I bought these Sunburst Studs and I'm obsessed. Naturally, I had to expand my collection of Loren Hope goodies, so I opted for this stunner.
- J.Crew's New Arrivals // In my opinion, the selection of jewelry stole the show in J.Crew's summer collection. I snagged a few pieces, including this Tortoise Flower Necklace. Do you have any favorites?
- DIY Bookmarks via How About Orange // This is such a cute and simple idea (and I love that it includes Washi Tape). The Groucho Marx quote is pretty witty as well!
- Revelry Tee // I love the idea behind Meg Biram's Manifesto tees. I can't wait to see what the GSD shirt looks like. Eek! Getting dressed on Mondays will be a no-brainer.
- It's Everything // Just when I think I couldn't love Castle and Things any more, I stumble upon Rachel Castle's Ode to Zoe. I'm not happy that Wednesday was the season finale of The Rachel Zoe Project, but you better believe I'll continue to quote her absurd Zoe-isms as often as I please.
- And while we're on the topic of TV, why hasn't there been new episodes of The Mindy Project or New Girl? It's been two weeks, and I'm not pleased. As a result, I've become hooked on Duck Dynasty. I'm sorry I'm not sorry. This week, the Robertson family headed to Hawaii. It was brilliant! Does anyone watch that show? Consider me hooked. Oh, and this week's Real Housewives of Orange County was rough, although I loved when Vicki asked Lydia, "You do woo-hoo, too?" I think that should be Vicki's new hashtag. You bet I'll be using it and abusing it!
- Hunter Rain Ballet Flats // I'm not going to even discuss the weather in this week's Love List. I think I jinx myself. Let's just say that lately these cute flats would come in very handy!
- Neon Purple Mouse Pad // These mouse pads are so much fun!
- White Pineapple // I found this on The March Collective's website. It's oozing with inspirational wall art.
- Mother's Day Goodies // It's getting closer! I better figure out a plan. I'm loving these cards by Sugar Paper and this gift box of paper flowers from Frances and Francis. Of course, now that I've shared these items, I can't really surprise my mom with either. Oh, well! I'm sure I'll find something. Anyone interested in a blog gift guide geared toward mommy dearest?
- Smart Girls at the Party // Have you heard of Amy Poehler's website called Smart Girls? It's aimed to cultivate authenticity in young women and the young at heart. It's such a great idea, and all the more reason to love Amy Poehler (as if I really needed another reason!).
- Maira Kalman on Identity, Happiness, and Existence // This interview is worthy of a double-barrel grin.
- Check It Out // Have you seen Kate Spade's history of gingham?! After all, it is the pattern of the month.
- The Skimm // I signed up for this daily newsletter a few weeks ago, and I'm so glad I did. I feel smarter and in-the-know. The Skimm simplifies the headlines and gets to the meat of the news story with bullets like "The Why" and "WTF". It's the best way to get your daily dose of info!
I must be honest, I've been a bad blog friend this past week. I'm so behind on reading other blogs, but I look forward to getting caught up this week. Oh, and I'll be counting down the hours until Flyboy returns...
Have a wonderful weekend, and from the bottom of my heart, thanks for stopping by!