Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Striped Heart via Jorey Hurley // In yesterday's post, I went on ad nauseum about this lovely Etsy shop. When I stumbled upon the heart, I knew it had to be included in this week's Love List. Duh!
- Seaside Sundays // I know I say this every weekend, but I'm really looking forward to some quality time with Flyboy, a sweet read, and feeling the sun on my shoulders. It's been almost two weeks since we've gone to the beach. That's unacceptable, Fines!
- Feeling Good // I read this quote on the Alice + Olivia blog; I knew I had to share it with you.
- Happy // Just a reminder... This weekend, do more of what makes you happy.
- Raffia Pom Sweater Tote // Call me crazy, but my giddy meter went bonkers when I saw this violet bag on Anthropologie's website. I kinda want (no, need) it!
- Polka Dot Tin Recipe Box // When Rifle Paper Co. announced the arrival of their iPhone cases this week, I had to jump on it. And while I was browsing the website, I fell in love with this little guy.
- Polka-Dot Ruffle Top // This is one of those go-to easy blouses that J.Crew sells every year. I was especially ecstatic to see it offered in lime. It's been awhile since they've used this shade of green, and it's my favorite color! On the downside, the shirt has these silly drawcords. Naturally, I cut them off already. It's a huge improvement and this luxe layering piece has reached another level of perfection.
- May 2013 Vanity Fair // I can't wait to get my grubby little hands on this issue. And can we just take a moment to stop and talk about the gorgeous image of Audrey? She's the ultimate cover girl.
- Jump Around Necklace // I've been itching to make my inaugural Kate Spade Saturday purchase and this pale mint tube necklace had Ashley written all over it. I'll admit that when it arrived, I was probably more excited about the actually packaging. It's just as amazing as I hoped it would be.
- Hello Hello iPhone Case // I wish they made this one for the iPhone 4. It's just so stinking adorable!
- Cucumber Mint French Gimlet via Oh So Beautiful Paper // It's Friday, my friends! Bottoms up! In need of a few cocktail ideas? Oh So Beautiful Paper has got you covered with their Cocktail Friday posts.
- Lipstick // Visit Lan Truong's Tumblr for a little pick-me-up.
- Kate and Andy Spade's Southampton Home // I was SO excited when I read Mackenzie's post about their digs. Isn't it spectacular?! After scrolling through all 35 images, my cheeks hurt terribly — my smile was ginormous! How about the fabulous art collection? I would just die to be surrounded by some of those pieces. I love that their home oozes with personality; it's quirky, sophisticated, and fun. I should also note that there's no shortage of stripes or color! What else would you expect?
- Happy Chic by Jonathan Adler // I would have NEVER dreamt about this collaboration with JC Penney! Some of the pieces are FABULOUS and the price point is spot on. Has anyone seen it in person?
- Quinoa Breakfast Cups // Ever since Kelly posted this recipe, I've been dying to try it. I plan on getting the ingredients this weekend. They look delish! And while I"m on the topic of quinoa, I should also mention Laura's Parmesan Garlic Quinoa. It looks like it's out of this world!
- Healthy Cookies // That sounds like an oxymoron, but I'm wiling to give it a shot. These Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies from The Skinny Fork get rave reviews. Stay tuned!
- It's All Good // Ever since she played the role of Emma, I've been a big fan of Gwyneth Paltrow. I also like to refer to her as Gwynnie and GP. Because of our close bond, I feel this dire need to run out and add her latest cookbook to my kitchen library.
- The Abstract Print // Go behind the scenes with Kate Spade Saturday and learn more about their abstract print created by Martha Porter.