Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Love It Greeting Card: Slightly smitten with The Garmenteur's letterpress collection. The best part? You get to choose your envelope liner with options like polka dots, stripes, and bows.
- Varvara Stepanova: I stumbled upon this geometric gem via Pinterest and ended up spending about 20 minutes learning about the Russian constructivist artist. Now that's what I call a happy accident...
- Seeker of Happiness Tote: If I had to identify myself with a canvas tote, this might be it.
- Mexican Crepe Flowers via West Elm: After seeing Bri Emery's DIY flower headboard, I was convinced I needed a few of the colorful paper Begonias. Free shipping? I guess it was meant to be.
- Dotted Mug: Of course, all that time on the West Elm website has me dreaming about this dotted dinnerware set. Absolutely adorbs!
- Bobby Pins by Kate Bingamin-Burt: Check out her collection of daily drawings. I just know you'll enjoy them!
- Essie's Resort Collection: I must get my hands on the following shades — First Timer and Come Here.
- Sperry Top-Sider in Neon Rose: If I wasn't addicted to my collection of ballet flats, I'm fairly certain I could live in these shoes. This weekend, I plan on spending some quality time with my Sperrys. After all, spring has sprung!
- Mastering Matte: The search for the perfect lipstick shade continues; however, I found this graphic particularly helpful on Who What Wear.
- Untitled by Heartbeatbox: This is a Flickr photostream worth checking out, my friends! The use of color is scrumptious.
- Painted on 21st Street: I would give anything to spend a Saturday afternoon at the Gagosian surrounded by the work of Helen Frankenthaler — my favorite artist! For now, this book will do.
- Really: Looking to spruce up your gallery wall? You'll want to bookmark this Society6 shop and stat.
- Later Today by Claire Desjardins: I was sad to see that my favorite abstract painting by Claire had sold. Womp womp. I really need to win the lottery soon.
- Focus on What Matters: Timely motivational advice from the ever-so-talented Molly Jacques.
- Wear Sequins to Breakfast Pencils: I was elated to learn that Amanda Catherine's darling pencil sets are being sold over at Mandy's online boutique, Waiting on Martha. It's a match made in heaven!
- Saturdays Magazine: Searching for a little design eye candy? Look no further.
- Vintage Neon Pink Phone: This is the epitome of fabulous.
- Polka Dot Bottle Opener: I'm digging all of Design Darling's new arrivals, especially this!
- DIY Inside Out Bag: One of these days I just know I'll make time for my sewing machine. This project tops the list, next to the endless amount of pillows I swore I'd make...
- Butterfinger Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars: This past weekend, I made this dangerously delicious dessert and many of you asked for the recipe. I wish I could take credit for this concoction, but Bakers Royale deserves all the accolades. It was easy, gluttonous, and so so good!
P.S. Be sure to hop on over to My SoCal'd Life and read about some of my trusty rituals!
Post a Comment