Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Love is in the details. // It's no surprise that I love every thing about the boutique Sugar Paper. I enjoyed this Q&A with the owners Chelsea Shukov and Jamie Grobecker. Can we just take a moment to discuss how GORGEOUS their office is? I would die to work somewhere like this. Heaven.
- A Little Note // Flyboy is headed out on a trip, so you know I'll be catching up on correspondence. This is one of those fun tasks that's even sweeter with cute notecards and snazzy writing utensils like this mint green pen! In need of new supplies? Check out Urbanic Paper Boutique. Their selection is marvy!
- Traveler Sun Hat // After two consecutive weekends filled with rain, I'm ready to put the sun back in Sunday. Of course, a great beach hat is necessary. This one is pretty adorable!
- Good Libations // I have every intention to throw back a cocktail or two — I like to call it, Ashley's Aperitif. There's nothing like a few fresh lemons, a bottle of Hendrick's (it will ruin you for all other Gins), and cute cocktail glasses to welcome to weekend. TGIF!
- Find Beauty Quote // I read this March Jacobs quote at just the right moment. I was reminded that life doesn't have to be perfect, and I don't have to be perfect either.
- Lulie Wallace // I've discussed Lulie's work ad nauseum, but visiting her website to creatively recharge was the best ten minutes I spent this week. Her work brings me so much joy! I still pinch myself that I have an original hanging in our bedroom.
- Burnt Ends T-Shirt // I was scrolling through the latest issue of To & From Magazine and I stumbled upon this amazing t-shirt. Seeing it brought on one of those double-barrel grins I so dearly love. If you haven't checked out the latest issue, you must! It's chock-full of great gift ideas and brimming with fabulous finds. You'll want to stop what you're doing and read it NOW.
- Simplicity Print // How darling is this print by Roxy Marj?
- Sunnies // Did I mention yet how badly I want a reason to wear my sunglasses, preferably while seaside this weekend? I didn't think so. Come on weather, don't let me down!
- DIY Paper Bows via How About Orange // These are so stinking cute, and appear doable.
- Jenna Lyons and Fast Company // Just when I think I couldn't love her any more. This article made my week! It's a must read, my friends. The cherry on top? You get to take a virtual tour of her office. Be still my heart. If only I could just meet her...
- Punky Floral Scarf // Speaking of Jenna, I'm obsessed with this J.Crew pattern. I can't wait to see what else it comes in with their upcoming summer collection. Ever since Jenna wore these printed pants during Fashion Week, I was instantly smitten.
- In addition to all of the above, inspiration this week came from this simple spotted image and lovely letterpress.