Lately I've felt inspired. My goodness, that's exciting! Whenever this feeling comes along, I've learned it's important to put it in your pocket and just run with it! Here are a few things that make me want to grab my nearest notebook to doodle and write, or head into the kitchen to whip up something tasty...
- Can't. Get. Enough. Inspiration. // That about sums it all up! Could I just feel this way ALL the time?
- Calligraphy Tutorial // Since I was in grade school, I've loved all sorts of lettering. With all this extra time on my hands, perhaps I'll consider taking a class. At the very least, I should make time to doodle.
- Nutella Buttercream Frosting // It's probably a good thing that my Kitchen Aid is in storage somewhere. I'd like to take my creativity out on some confections, but this is better for my waistline.
- Olive Branch Wreath // Lovely, isn't she?! I wouldn't mind hanging this wreath up all year.
- Elizabeth Mayville "Braid" Print // A constant source of inspiration, I was immediately taken with the stripes and layered shirt. Part of me wants to start playing around with gouache paints!
- Recipe Cards // This makes me dream about hosting a dinner with adorable watercolor place cards.
- Lyle Side Chair // The charm of this chair has me eager to look for local antique stores and flea markets.
- Vintage Hermes 2-in-1 Herbag // An absolute stunner! I'll have dreams about this bag...
- Metro Grand Watch // Whenever I have the urge to create, I feel as sparkly as this watch.
There you have it! What inspires you right now?
P.S. There's still time to enter the Holiday Shopping Spree Giveaway! Click here for more details.
Post a Comment