Lately I've felt inspired. My goodness, that's exciting! Whenever this feeling comes along, I've learned it's important to put it in your pocket and just run with it! Here are a few things that make me want to grab my nearest notebook to doodle and write, or head into the kitchen to whip up something tasty...
- Can't. Get. Enough. Inspiration. // That about sums it all up! Could I just feel this way ALL the time?
- Calligraphy Tutorial // Since I was in grade school, I've loved all sorts of lettering. With all this extra time on my hands, perhaps I'll consider taking a class. At the very least, I should make time to doodle.
- Nutella Buttercream Frosting // It's probably a good thing that my Kitchen Aid is in storage somewhere. I'd like to take my creativity out on some confections, but this is better for my waistline.
- Olive Branch Wreath // Lovely, isn't she?! I wouldn't mind hanging this wreath up all year.
- Elizabeth Mayville "Braid" Print // A constant source of inspiration, I was immediately taken with the stripes and layered shirt. Part of me wants to start playing around with gouache paints!
- Recipe Cards // This makes me dream about hosting a dinner with adorable watercolor place cards.
- Lyle Side Chair // The charm of this chair has me eager to look for local antique stores and flea markets.
- Vintage Hermes 2-in-1 Herbag // An absolute stunner! I'll have dreams about this bag...
- Metro Grand Watch // Whenever I have the urge to create, I feel as sparkly as this watch.
There you have it! What inspires you right now?