ON WEDNESDAYS, WE PRETEND...
Today, I wish I was wearing this happy ensemble. Of course, since this scenario is make believe, I'll have no problem dropping $900 on this fabulous clutch. Squee! That sort of silly business is commonplace on Wishful Thinking Wednesdays, am I right?! It's also totally normal to wear something like this to my local Target. Work with me, people!
- Merino Tippi Sweater in Vivid Aqua // Look, I'm no fashion blogger, but I know what I like. This is a wardrobe staple — it pairs perfectly with a party skirt and sets the stage for any show-stopping necklace.
- Flower Lattice Necklace // I've acquired a lot of statement jewelry over the years, but this is my fave!
- Black-and-White Stripe Party Skirt // I see this and I want to twirl, but not in a Kenya Moore kind of way...
- Essie Encrusted Nail Polish in Belugaria // Perfect polish to add a little party to your fingers and toes.
- Charm Heels in Leopard // When you twirl in a party skirt, you must kick up your heels. These are fab!
- Sara Battaglia Clutch // This is the perfect pop of color and adds a little character to the ensemble.
- Ring Ring iPhone 5 Case // Because your insanely cute clutch is deserving of a quirky phone case...
- Lip Bullet // To complete the look, we'll top it off with a pigmented pink lip. Pucker up!
P.S. Hop on over to the Curly Girl Design blog, and grab a cup of hot cocoa. I'm sharing my "hunker down" necessities!