Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Kiwi Lime Mojito // Keep it a mocktail or whip it into a cocktail, this drink has me dreaming about warmer weather! Who am I kidding? I could sip this rain or shine. Someone pass me a muddler! Oh, and any chance this qualifies as juicing?
- Works by Olimpia Zagnoli // I could spend hours drooling all over OZ's illustrations. There's no shortage of color.
- Snail Mail Tray // A delightful place to store your keys or display your favorite baubles. This is a need, right?!
- (Saucy) Minx Chair // Has a piece of furniture ever been so ridiculously delicious?! Martyn Lawrence Bullard would agree.
- Nora Perforated Ballet Flats // This is one of my favorite flats from J.Crew. The shape fits my foot like a glove.
- Illume New Arrivals // I'm obsessed with Illume's new arrivals, especially their "Go Be Lovely" collection. How cute is this Paloma Tin? I can't say I've ever purchased something from their site that I didn't adore. So much smelly goodness!
- Pocket Umbrella // Can you EVER have too many? I can always make a case for punchy prints and functional accessories.
- Rebecca Minkoff Monogram Leather Pouch // Originally $50 and now on sale for $17. Are you kidding me? What a steal!
- The Wisdom of Diana Vreeland // I was scrolling through old Alice + Olivia posts and was delighted to find this quote from DV. I don't think I'll ever stop being smitten with her vivacious character. She makes me want to be a bit bolder!
Post a Comment