Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Heisenberg Tee // This will be mine, mark my word. It's crazy and silly, and I just can't help myself. Ever since we finished Breaking Bad, there's been a void in my heart that only Walter and Jesse can fill. This cheeky tee might take care of that!
- Hearts in Love Matchbox // These would be an adorable addition to my collection. Gold foil is synonymous with glam.
- Linen Pouch with Neon Polka Dots // This needs no explanation. I guess I felt the need to fill you in on its super cuteness.
- Gin is My Valentine // A cocktail so good, they say it will make you fall in love. Gin has that effect on people.
- Golden Arrow Studs // These earrings would be totally appropriate for a day like today!
- Whoorlita's Weekly Wardrobe // Whoorl's latest series, which features her little daughter Wita, has me seriously smitten. I look forward to seeing her outfit picks every week. In fact, I've come to the conclusion that I'd like to have a daughter just like Wita. Maybe if I'm lucky she'll want to wear hot pink patent flats like these?! Oh, that would just be too perfect.
- Brushstroke Throw Pillow // I've professed my love for Helen Frankenthaler countless times (once already this week), and this pillow reminds me of her gorgeous work and appreciation for bold colors and lines.
- Gold Lips Glasses // It appears that Evelyn Henson's shop has more than just delightful prints. Yup, she's got a fabulous blog, free downloads, and DIY ideas, too! I especially love this crafty idea. The lipstick printable is perfection. And how about this "Bisou" desktop background? Now hop on over and check it out. The bright colors are to die for.
- The Matisse Chair // Is there anything more romantic than a little French flair? The fact that these chairs are named after my other favorite artist (okay, I have a handful), makes me love them even more. I dream about buying a set, but I'm not sure what color I'd choose. They're all so amazing!! I love these kinds of fictional dilemmas—they're actually quite fun.
- Ceramic Jewelry Tray // Alright J.Crew, you win. You had us with the "Darling" tray around the holidays, but somehow you managed to up the ante and come up with more cute designs. You can't beat the price or the classic stripes.
- Fringed Love Cake Topper // After creating my giant pink heart, it appears I have a fever for all things fringe. The next time I have a reason to bake a cake and I need a topper, I'm SO making this. It's a festive touch that's bursting with fun!
- 152 Reasons I Love You've Got Mail // In case you missed it, here's an epic list of reasons to love my favorite movie.