Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Rocks by Britt Bass // It's been really hazy and gloomy here this week, so I've been looking for color in every capacity.
- Brass Snail // Another fabulous find from Hunters Alley. I think I'd spray paint it some crazy color and set it on my desk.
- Quoted // I love this Tina Fey quote from Design Crush's Instagram series. Actually, I love the entire series. Great idea!
- Hot Pink Peonies // I'd give my right arm for a bundle of my favorite blooms. Just looking at them makes me happy!
- Jeweled Baseball Tee // I'm a sucker for a baseball tee, so I was naturally drawn to this. It's a fun twist to a casual top.
- Matte Leather Belt // The shade Sea Spray has me wishing I could just go to the beach once more! Pretty please.
- Small Dahlia Cuff // Have you taken a look at the Loren Hope S/S 14 Look Book? The styling is impeccable.
- Ikonik Makeup Bag // I love Artsy Modern, and I recently snagged this. It's so cute, I've actually used it as a clutch.
- File Folders // It's true, organization gets me all hot and bothered. This color combo from Poppin makes me verklempt.
- Glow Tonic Beauty Elixir // I originally read about this on Refinery 29. Then Kelly gave it her seal of approval. Naturally, I had to order a bottle and see what this Holy Grail product is all about. Here's a coupon code for 20% off: PIXITWENTY.
- The 3-Day Bender Curling Iron // My mom recently bought this and she's giving it two thumbs up. I'm so tempted to buy it because I have really fine hair, and I can never get my curls to hold. For example, this past Tuesday I spent 30+ minutes curling my hair, then I walked outside to take the dogs out and it fell flat and frizzy. I was so disappointed and felt yucky.
- The Lively Show // If you get a chance, make some time to listen to interviews from Liz Schneider and Erin Loechner.
- Jimmy Fallon and The Tonight Show // He kicked it off with some stellar guests—Michelle Obama, Justin Timberlake, Jerry Seinfeld, Lady Gaga, etc. The Bryan Williams and Lester Holt Rapper's Delight mash-up was definitely my favorite.