Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Hiya Kids Rocker // How darling is this rocker?! I love the book bin in the back for storage of books or art essentials.
- Natural Pom-Pom // I covet senseless items like this all too often, but when you see it on a bag, you'll understand!
- Hand Bookends // The desk accessories at Kate Spade are killing me they're so cute. One might say they're a handful.
- Espadrilles // That gold cap-toe is calling my name. It would be terribly rude to ignore these shoes, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight?!
- Eye Of The Tiger Sweatshirt // With parents that are Mizzou alumni and a Rocky-loving father, Max doesn't stand a chance. This sweatshirt was made for him. Now if we could just get cooler temps to accommodate such cuteness.
- Fabric Clutch // Hands down, the size of this $40 clutch is what makes me want to add it to my collection. Amaze balls!
- Gingham Tippi Sweater // I never thought I'd live to see the day when my BFFs became BFFs. Gingham meet Tippi.
- Clare V. Patches // Make a statement, my friends! I adore all of the fabulous flair that's currently available. Between the cheeky selection of lapel pins here and these fabric patches, I want to hoard them all. Somebody STOP me.
- Block-Print Stripe Pillow // It's not The Love List unless there's some sort of chair or throw pillow. Can I get an amen?! This one-of-a-kind linen beauty takes the cake. Also, with three boys in the house, Beesly and I tend to compensate with splashes of hot pink here and there. Can you really blame us? I'll prove my point again in just one moment...
- Color-Trim Linen Napkin Set // Take a look at those HOT PINK edges! I'm thinking a set of these would pair nicely with a Cucumber G&T, some crackers and some of that Hot and Sweet Chili Jam I mentioned in yesterday's post.
- Runway Garden Stake // Well this seems like a Swell Rio no-brainer... I'm certain we could find somewhere to put it!
- Bobbi Brown's Art Stick // I know, I know. TWO honorable mentions in one blog week. I promise you, they're THAT good.
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.
Post a Comment