Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Original Abstract by Emily Rickard // One of my favorite purchases (ever!) is a 6" x 6" original abstract acrylic painting by the talented Emily Rickard. The colorful stretched canvas MAKES the gallery wall above my desk. It's SO cheerful!
- NakNak Wire House Numbers // Quirky and creative—just the winning combination to celebrate my half birthday!
- Wide Brim Hat // Now THIS is a great beach hat. If we still lived in Hawaii, you can bet I'd have this bad boy.
- Scalloped One-Piece Swimsuit // For the past two years I've waited too long to buy a swimsuit and the one I reeeeeeeeally like inevitably sells out. Not this year. No way! I have a feeling Max and I will be spending lots of time splashing around this summer, so I'll need something to frequent the kiddie pool. Scallops in sea spray sounds nice!
- Beaded Tassel Necklace in Pale Guava // You can bet I'll be wearing this dangly number on repeat as soon as it arrives. I snagged it this week while it was 30% off. Woop woop! It pairs with pretty much anything and everything!
- Mini Skirt in Bonded Linen // I'm a sucker for sweet persimmon. Can we talk about that cute button detail at the waist?
- Elsie Dotted Snakeskin d'Orsay Pumps // Slap me and call me smitten! These are my favorite from J.Crew's new collection.
- Leo Envelope Clutch // With Mother's Day on the horizon, this fabulous clutch (in many colors) is a slam dunk!
- Dipped Colorblock Sugar Cookies // These cookies are beyond adorable and the recipe looks easy to boot.
- Paper Flamingo Kit // Speaking of gallery walls, something tells me it might be fun to swap out the moose above my desk for this flamingo (pink + orange = THE BEST!). It might just add a summery twist to my current arrangement.
- Blue Minza Pillow Case // The Love List requires a big fat dose of whimsy. Well, here it is. You're welcome, m' dears.
- Bocce Set // I never knew I'd be down for a sophisticated round of bocce until I laid eyes on this striped set. Oh, hello!
- Blue Texas by Anna Dorfman // This is Marfa-licious, which you know I can't help but adore. The pink was is great, too.
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.