Let's get right to it, shall we?
Here's what made me feel all twitterpated, smile contagiously, giggle uncontrollably, etc.
- Vortice Chandelier // You guys, I think this might be THE best light source shop on Etsy. Mark my word on this one.
- Orange Slingbacks // Okay, here's the deal. I saw these puppies and a deep sigh immediately followed. Oh my word!
- KNC Lip Mask // Has anyone out there tried these fun looking lip masks yet? I want to try them SOOOOO badly.
- Gin Decanter // It's time to send my favorite spirit into orbit and up the sophistication factor at the ol' bar cart. Hehe!
- Fleury by Laurie Fisher // This abstract is stunning, but I have to admit the textured orange patch had me at HELLO.
- The Travel Book // For those with a case of wanderlust, this journal is a necessity. Let's dream up an adventure.
- Heart Change Purse // Reese adds to the FUN to functional with this fob that also stores extra change. Simply adorbs!
- Heart Cosmetic Bag // Have you seen the Valentine's Day goodies over at Parker Thatch?? It's swoon worthy, I promise.
- He Said, She Said Nameplates // I got my sister a Beyonce related plate for her birthday. Excited is an understatement.
- Brass I Love You Hand // My new favorite place to online window shop. Everything is brilliant, but this especially!!
- Double Grosgrain Trilby // Eeeeek! How fabulous is this hat?? It makes me want to go on vacation. Oh, and the ribbon...
- Springtime at J.Crew // It's starting to warm up in Swell Rio, and while I'm not exactly happy about that, I do love the looks of spring and summer thanks to the New Arrivals at J.Crew. I ordered this Paper Bag Skirt and I'm hopeful the seamstress in town can help this short girl out. Why no petite options?? Sigh. The stripes and bow duo made it a no-brainer. Also, every year I say I'm going to buy a new swimsuit early, but I never get around to it. How convenient?? The scalloped details on this V-Neck One Piece make it wishlist worthy. But since accessories never go out of style and always look fab no matter how many sweets you've devoured in the last month, I've really got my eye on this Hobo Bag in Marine Salt. Oh, yassssssss! I can already see it paired with my favorite colorful tassel or tied with a silk scarf.
- Selma Flat-Weave Rug // While hunting for Australian goodies this week, I stumbled upon this cutie. Wa wa wee wa!
Happy Friday, m' dears! Make this weekend count.